What is "Red Desert"?


In my previous post I've hosted a fellow indie author, A. Lopez, Jr., allowing him to present his latest book.

In the same day (June 15th) I've been hosted by Mary T. Bradford on her blog for an interview, in which I've talked for the first time in English about my serialised sci-fi novel "Deserto rosso", which I'm publishing in Italy since June 2012. The finale will be published on September 30th.

But "Deserto rosso" will be also translated soon into English and I'm expecting to be able to publish it with the title "Red Desert" sometime in the second half of 2014.
In the meanwhile I invite you to pay a visit to Mary's blog and read something about it.

Here is the synopsis of the series.

Thirty years have passed after the Mars exploration mission Hera, whose crew died in mysterious circumstances. This failure and the politic issues coming from it have slowed down NASA in its run to conquer space, but now it’s time for a new mission called Isis. This time the five members of the crew will not travel for over 400 million kilometres for a short visit, but they are destined to become the first colonisers of the Red Planet.
Among them is a Swedish exobiologist, Anna Persson, landed to this adventure in the hope of starting a new life away from Earth.
But Mars will have an unbelievable discovery in store for her, key of a mystery hidden in the depth of Valles Marineris.

Do you want to know more?

No comments:

Post a Comment