Camp NaNoWriMo: let’s go!

This year I’m going to write a lot. I promised this to myself because in 2014 I went on with what I had written earlier. I dedicated to revise and rewrite novels already written, and then publish them, and to translate the “Red Desert” series in English.

But now it’s time to go back to writing and the best way to do this is participate to an edition of the Camp NaNoWriMo, the one that has just begun on 1 April and ends on 30 April.
The novel I’m writing is titled “Per caso” (translated: By Chance). It’s a sci-fi thriller that falls under the subgenre of space opera.

“Per caso” narrates about the accidental discovery of a spaceship, called Chance, and reported missing for a very long time. The Chance was travelling from Earth to the human colony on the planet Thalas, but shortly after leaving the subspace tunnel at the edge of the star system, she stopped communicating and no one has ever heard what had happened to her. She was carrying three hundred people in cryostasis, but now only three capsules are still functioning.
What happened on the ship?
Only the three surviving passengers could answer this question, but they remained in cryogenic sleep for too long and the medical team headed by Doc (the protagonist) cannot wake them up.

And now it’s my turn. I’ve just started to write it and I’ll try to put on paper at least 50 thousand words in 30 days. I don’t know if it will be enough to complete the novel. I’ll discover this during my journey.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment