Over 1,000 reviews on Amazon.com for “The Mentor”!



I really couldn’t imagine this when I wrote this book and I originally published it in Italy (in 2014, “Il mentore”). Getting so many reviews for a book on Amazon in my country is an accomplishment you can’t really expect, especially if you are a self-published author. It is indeed possible on Amazon.com, but I never really thought it could happen to me before the release of “The Mentor” and even after its success of sales it was still something difficult to think.

And then it happened: “The Mentor” surpassed 1,000 reviews!

I can only say that I’m happy and proud of this book, which is really changing my life as an author.
It recently reached over 165,000 readers around the world, but the reviews are something special, because it isn’t just a number I say, but everybody can see them and they tell me that over 1,000 people were somehow affected by my book, whether it is in a good or in a bad way, so much that they wanted to express their opinion about it.

And I’m really thankful. I’m thankful to all my readers and reviewers, and to the whole AmazonCrossing Team, which made it possible that an Italian crime thriller set in London (!) reached so many readers around the world.
Thank you!

If you are reading this but haven’t read “TheMentor” yet, why don’t you have a look at the preview? If you like it, you can buy it or you can get it for free with Kindle Unlimited.

Meet Detective Eric Shaw … and his pupil.

The Mentor” is book #1 in the Detective Eric Shaw Trilogy. Book #2, “Syndrome”, will be published in Italy in May and you hopefully won’t have to wait too long to read it in English.

In the meantime, stay tuned, because a new thriller in English is coming up very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment